Network Administration FREE Software
All software and tools on this site are original , made by us and you can’t find them anyware else on the internet .
TSProfCleaner Ver 4.0 :
VtRa TsProfCleaner is a Remote profile cleaner and it build with ability to remove (delete) user profiles , remote profile or local profiles on remote terminal servers or workstations.
User profiles can go large and may take up considerable disk space or get corrupted
and needs to be reset .
TsProfCleaner includes features like:
- Deleting single user profile from multiple remote machines.
- Automatic renaming main roaming profile (in case it needs to be recovered).
- Delete profiles that are unused for a certain number of days.
- Deleting all profiles from one or multiple machines (local profiles and roaming profiles)
- You can exclude one or multiple profiles that are not to be deleted.
- You can delete corrupted mandatory profiles from the servers.
- You can create a workstations or terminal servers “ready to action list” in a seconds.
- The remote profile cleaner support profiles cleaning on windows 2000, windows XP, windows 7, windows 8, windows2003, windows 2008R2/2008R2, windows2012R2.
- You can create mix environment of servers or workstations (2003/2008/2012/7/8/XP) on the same list and TsProfCleaner will find automatically the profile path and will clean it.
- When cleaning multiple profiles from server or workstation the TsProfcleaner sends a signal to the station and all the cleaning is on the background (after sending all the signals you can close the terminal profile cleaner GUI and the cleaning will continue automatically).
- Vtra Tsprofcleaner (remote profile cleaner) is completely FREE including free updates.
*importent note : In case of workstations local profile deletion, you have to be sure that users don’t have important folders like “My Documents” inside the user profile. We highly recommended to redirect all important folders out of the profile, to a file server in the network (via GPO). If you want to redirect important folder such as “Favorites” that you cannot find in AD GPO you can make a folder custom redirection. Check this link to learn how
Coming Soon :
VtRa FFM (In Jan 2014):
The App will give a solution for distributing and removing any file or folder to and from single or multiple machines without the need to create any scripts. We have been using previous version of this soft that we wrote for ourselves and it is a life saver and now we have decided to share it with you.
As always this app is free and should be available for download no later than a mid-January 2014
This little tool is very useful in Terminal Services environment where user must provide information to help desk about his or hers session details.
When running this app in Remote Desktop Session you will get a small window which will include several details like your username, display name, client name (computer name you are connecting from), client IP address and server name that you are connected to.
Information provided by this little tool will give support person details on to which client or TS server he needs to connect in order to provide necessary services to a client.
This tool has been tested on all systems from Windows XP up to Windows 8 and only works while being connected to Remote Desktop.
VtRa Up Time :
Up-Time is small but useful application which shows current system’s uptime since last boot. It could be deployed via GPO and it works on any system. Simply install this app and run it, it will show you a small window with a last boot date and time and how long has it been since. Most Sys-Admins use network card properties for that purpose but sometimes it gives wrong information because it only gives information about connection state and not the entire system. On Windows 8 systems it will show you information about last “Real Boot” and not native default “Windows 8 Hybrid Boot”. (For information on how to disable Windows 8 hybrid mode go here.)